Five easy steps to study in CANADA with Dalimit
- Our Counsellor Provides guidelines for scholarship as per students acedemic Performace.
- For Visa Process we provide top to bottom services in sequential way which includes Form Fillup, visa documment clearence, taking interview date and interview preparation.
- we assist you in airport pickup, travel ticket and accomodation.
- Canada is a North American country stretching from the U.S. in the south to the Arctic Circle in the north. Major cities include massive Toronto, west coast film centre Vancouver, French-speaking Montréal and Québec City, and capital city Ottawa. Canada's vast swaths of wilderness include lake-filled Banff National Park in the Rocky Mountains. It's also home to Niagara Falls, a famous group of massive waterfalls. It is a Country renowned for its Diversified and High standard of living, Quality Education and amazing economic growth. Canada has traditionally been a Country of Immigrants and has a policy of encouraging multicultural differences and this creates an exciting setting where different perspectives are respected and learning is highly encouraged.
- There are some facts that potential students should know about education in Canada. First of all, Canada's high academic standards and rigorous quality controls mean that you'll be earning a high-quality education that will open doors for your future and benefit your career over the long term. A Canadian degree, diploma or certificate is globally recognized as being equivalent to those obtained from the United States or Commonwealth countries. Secondly, Canadian education is rather affordable in comparison with other English-speaking countries. The quality of education and living standards in Canada are among the highest in the world, but the cost of living and tuition fees for international students are generally lower than in other countries such as the United States and the United Kingdom. As such, Canada is often the preferred choice for students attending college or university.
- The Canadian education system involves both public-funded and private schools, including: community colleges/ technical institutes, career colleges, language schools, secondary schools, summer camps, universities and university colleges.
- The Provincial Government runs an education system in Canada which brings a high standard and uniformity in education. There are eight types of programs available for International students: Diploma, Advance Diploma, Bachelors, Post-Graduate Diploma, Associate degrees, University Transfer, Master degree Doctorate programs. The program duration may vary from 1 year to 4 years depend upon program selected.
- There are six types of schools in Canada 1.Universities 2.University Colleges 3.Technical Institutes & Colleges 4.Career Colleges 5.Secondary Schools 6.Language Schools As education is own by government program offered are ready for job. All programs offered by SPP institutes have good employment opportunity. College Programs are designed according to industry’s need & demand.
- You can work up to 20 hours per week while school is in session(1 Hour = 8 to 10$+)
- You can work full-time on campus during holidays and vacation periods if you intend to register for the next academic semester
- International graduates from Canadian higher education institutions also have the opportunity to work in Canada for up to three years following the completion of their program.
- To work in Canada after you graduate, you must apply for a work permit under the Post-Graduation Work Permit Program (PGWPP). If you would like to look into staying in Canada as a permanent resident after you finish your studies, there are several programs available, each with its own requirements.
- Get chance to apply for PR after work permit
- Step 1: Student must have admission confirmation letter from any recognized University/College/Institute
- Step 2: After getting offer letter, student have to pay 1 year/ 1 semester tuition fees in College/ University’s account.
- Step 3: Student have to open Bank account in Sctoia Bank and need to deposit CAD 10200 for GIC (Guaranteed investment certificate) to show proof of living expense.
- Step 4: Need to gather all required documents for visa such as Passport, Academics, proof of English Proficiency, Medical Certificate+, Financial documents*
- Step 5: Once all documents has been prepared, we fill visa application forms and will make file for visa.
- Step 6: Student have to go to Nearest VFS global office to submit visa file. At VFS office student have to pay visa fees-CAD 150.
*Financial documents: Student have to show fees payment receipt from University/College and GIC as a financial means. Student can show ITR as well.
+Medical Certificate: It is required from consular approved Panel Physicians for Canada
List of colleges and University
Canadian institutions offer lower tuition rates Compared to many other countries, which means international students can save considerably by studying in Canada. All Canadian universities receive public funding through their provincial governments, which allows for lower tuition fees and ensures all universities adhere to a code of academic standards.
The tuition fee is different for different universities and varies widely with courses. It can vary from as low as $ 5000 a year for state universities to as much as $ 30000 per annum for some private universities.
Rent costs will vary greatly depending on where you study, and if you live on or off campus.
If you choose to live off campus you will likely pay around $600 a month to rent a room and at least $1,800 a month to rent an apartment.